Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Typealyzer--I'm the Mechanic, Ya think??

A fellow blogger found this typealyzer test which determines personality type according to your blog site.
I'm apparently the mechanic! I thought that was pretty funny given I have never been mechanically inclined, but that's not what the result meant:


ISTP - The Mechanics


The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment and are highly skilled at seeing and fixing what needs to be fixed. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.






Ok, that makes sense now, except for the fact that I would never make a good cop or fireman & I can't even drive a car. However, the rest of it does seem to give a fairly adequate portrait of your's truly.


Here's the second diagram: apparently illustrating me brain.






No surprise there, I always have been a practical person.  It certainly explains why I'm a failure as a graphic artist. 

The site is: typealizer.com. They have other interesting personality tests as well, but I'll take them at a later time. Only one trauma per night for me is quite enough. Take those tests if you dare!

No comments: