Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stevie's Debut?



Canadian Cynic & Montreal Simon blogged about this. I had to check this out for myself. I actually decided to even post the video for all, in case no one believed it.


That's right! Ol' Stevie is cranking out a Beatles' Classic with Yo Yo Ma at the National Arts Centre Gala in Ottawa last night. Actually, he was lip-syncing a la Milli Vanilli. In fact, I wonder if he was really playing the piano? I think, however, I caught some scratchiness in the background vocal: perhaps ol' Stevie did have his fibre & let loose??


I wonder if Yo Yo Ma will allow ol' Stevie to accompany them on stage again if he gets a majority & starts cutting Arts & Culture funding...permanently?? Actually, considering his wife, Laureen is the Chair of the N.A.C., I wonder if his cuts to arts & culture would be cause for divorce at the Harper household??? Hmm! Something to think about!

No comments: