Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Night Brain Drain Fun #7 - GOP Unhappy disfunctional Family; Lost without Georgie

It's been a few days since I posted anything here. I wish I could say I was doing something constructive, but, I'd be lying. In all honesty, I've been spending too much time on Twitter as of late. It's morbid curiosity; I often wonder if these twits realize how idiotic they sound.


I've also been having issues with blogger lately. I decided to give my page a make-over, because I really didn't like the other template. After I changed it, it wouldn't let me post anything new.


First, here's a goody from Crooks and Liars


The GOP, hell, Neo-Cons in general don't seem to be very happy people do they? To Neo-Cons, Bad news is Good news & vice-versa. They feed off the misfortune of others. Remember how deliriously happy they were when Chicago lost the Olympic bid?  Just like the Adams family, who liked all things gloomy like thunderstorms, dolls with missing heads and when the stock market would go down,  the GOP and other Neo-Cons like it when things go wrong in America & hate it when something actually goes well.


In the video below, Bill Maher points out how the Republicans over the past year seem arguably more ridiculous without Georgie than with Georgie. He also points out how stupid Neo-cons have been brainwashed.




When we look back, the irony here is although Georgie is long gone and The Republicans don't even have a majority in Congress or senate, but somehow,  in their efforts to remain legitimate, they must prove themselves more ridiculous. Like Stevie Harpo, they all seem to be lost without Georgie.


Oh, speaking of Georgie, his Daddy just crawled out of the wood work recently to call Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann "sick puppies", for poking fun at his boy...wow! Daddy still has to fight for his 60-something son.  Ok Daddy-O, go back to retirement now. 


Funny how none of them can stand up to the Limbeck machine or the Tea-baggers, given the tea-baggers are planning  to execute a hostile take-over of the GOP.








Happy Saturday Night!





No comments: