Beware, Boys and Girls, this is another nicotine withdrawal bad day so not too many folks will be spared in tonight's posting.
We know why boys like Justin with his raging tory hormones like her: he sees her in his wet dreams along with Carrie Prejean.
I just visited SUZY ALLCAPSLOCK's page where she wrote an article about the subject. Long winded. Same as the comments she has on her BBW page; basically, Sawah's not dumb: it's just that us lefties don't like her. Wow, what a justification here! We don't like her; we never did and we openly admit this. How does this take away from the fact that she's still dumb?
Ah, another wingnut from the Blogging Tories: Dodo! Here is something new and well, it does bring stupid to new heights. Read her post if you dare. As Fern Hill from Dammit Janet pointed out, that Dodo does seem to have a certain fixation for extinct animals. Since she never allows my comments at her blog to see the light of day because, free speech is for her and not for me, I will comment here. Bottom line is, apparently, we on the left are very unhappy people; which is why we criticise See Sawah Run. Here is an exerpt which is a fave of mine:
"These haters of Palin are jealous of the woman. Palin has accomplished in her 40+ years what a whole lot of these empty headed feminist bimbos have never been able to, even if they are staggering towards their 6-foot underground dwelling within the next little while. Most of these feminist haters of Palin have never been mothers, having probably aborted their babies at least once during their lifetimes, never had a loving, strong, deep relationship with either a partner or husband, never had a proper family life, never had loving parents, never had a successful career, never known the joy of hunting, never even been on a single fishing trip and has never known a deep lasting friendship. There is nothing in their lives that is good and meaningful so when they see an embodiment of what a woman of character and substance is really like, they are burned with jealously and hatred of the worst kind. It hits them that they took the wrong path and now it is a bit too late to change their ways."
OH NO! That Dodo just set my therapy back by three years or so. Hand me those cigarettes and that booze now, babe! All this, because I never knew the joys of watching Bambi get shot to death in the woods or sat in a boat to fish, an activity that is less exciting than watching paint dry.
Ladies from Progressive Bloggers and other like minded female bloggers: WE'S DOOMED according to Dodo.
Oh Dodo, I think it is you that is unhappy. Unhappy and paranoid; you seem to see evil lefties everywhere you look, including the pantry no doubt.
Seriously though: as amusing as speculating about See Sawah run for pres can be, it is serious: I dare to say she's even dumber than Georgie Jr. She may even need help from Dan Quayle.
Here are some 'Palinisms' : Some you already have heard and some you may have forgotten.
Afghanistan is our neighbouring country Ya know, I thought my geography sucked worse than my spelling, but that just don't sound correct.
How about the time she was duped by the French language radio hosts from CKOI FM in Montreal into believing they were Nicolas Sarkozy?
She feuds publicly with a teen-ager. How dignified is that?
My big question that no one seems to remember really or talk about and it is in Sawah's book (fiction I know): the GOP blamed her for the John McCain loss in 2008. It got to the point they went to her home in Alaska to claim the clothes she purchased for the campaign trail on their dime. Clearly, they regretted selecting her to run with McCain. Why on earth would the GOP endorse her to be president? Unless, of course she joins that new Tea Bagger Party; the Tea Party Party (TeePeePee? Great acronym).
Oh, the nerve of Sawah! After hiding behind a security detail, She basically told Marg Delahunty/Mary Walsh from This Hour has 22 Minutes:
“Canada needs to dismantle its public health-care system and allow private enterprise to get involved and turn a profit.”
Yikes! Nice that she and others like her care more about the free markets and corporations to make profits rather than caring for actual sick human beings.
I came across this at Enormous Thriving Plants this fine evening. It's a RNC purity pledge for GOP members. Here goes:
(1) Smaller government, smaller national debt, lower deficits and lower taxes by opposing bills like Obama's "stimulus" billExcept, wasn't that Georgie's stimulus bill? Obama is just continuing where Georgie left off.
(2) Market-based health care reform and oppose Obama-style government run healthcare;That has proven to not work over the years. Not very Christian of you folks to not provide health care for all, including the downtrodden
(3) Market-based energy reforms by opposing cap and trade legislation;(4) Workers' right to secret ballot by opposing card check
(5) Legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants;Oh Hell, why stop there? Oppose immigration of any kind!
(6) Victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by supporting military-recommended troop surges;Well, it looks like Obama is about to follow that advice by caving in and sending 34 000 troops. Hey, this should make you happy; like Lyndon B Johnson's presidency was sunk by the Vietnam war, these wars will be Obama's Vietnams
(7) Containment of Iran and North Korea, particularly effective action to eliminate their nuclear weapons threat(8) Retention of the Defense of Marriage Act;
Yes, let's defend all marriage acts: heterosexual and homosexual
(9) Protecting the lives of vulnerable persons by opposing health care rationing and denial of health care and government funding of abortion; andHmm! Is that what a public option among other things in the health care reform supposed to do? Also, as to the rationing and denying health care, isn't the market system already accomplishing those two items?
(10) The right to keep and bear arms by opposing government restrictions on gun ownershipNo, of course not, there's just not enough gun tragedies going on
And what does this have to do with Reagan? "President Ronald Reagan believed ... that someone who agreed with him 8 out of 10 times was his friend, not his opponent," the resolution states. With that in mind, if a candidate strayed from the list on three more issues, the RNC resolution, if approved, would block him/her from receiving financial support and/or official endorsements.
Oh and don't forget, only watch Faux News because it's all you can trust. Take an interview with any other network and that's a mark against the purity pledge.
Well, I guess the idea of Centrists doesn't exist. I've noticed that most so-called American Centrists lean to the right anyway and they have no trouble leaning further to the right, just to avoid Evil Socialism! Most don't know the meaning of the word, but it's been so perversed and now considered such a bad word that the true meaning of Socialism is now going to need another word.