Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boycott Cafe Press

Remember my posting from last night? All that crazy merchandise suggesting a psalm from the bible kill the Pres of the United States? Cafe Press and Zazzle were selling all that merchandise from mugs to dog sweaters encouraging the murder of President Obama.


I heard that Zazzle pulled the merchandise off their site, but Cafe Press is still selling it. 


I think Cafe Press should be boycotted. 


Agree or disagree with President Obama; support him or not; I think we can all at least agree that this wingnuttery goes way too far and I don't think anyone wants to actually hear he got assassinated. 


If you agree with me, don't buy anything from that site and for those who use it to sell their products, please consider pulling it and finding another host.

No comments: